Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sex Storiess


OK -
Okay, then how about your grossest weirdest sex story ever
We were together 18 months, nine of which we lived together. She was a survivor of childhood sexual assault as well as another sexual assault when she was an adult. Sex was complicated. Usually it had to be initiated by her, or else it would end with her blacking out at some point.

One night she wakes me when I was in the dozing state before true sleep. She says she’s sorry. She’s horny. I tell her there is nothing to apologize for. She prefers to be on top, for reasons related to previous sexual traumas. I’m barely awake during this – I enjoy it, sure, but it has more the quality of a dream than actual sex. She is satisfied, stops, gets out of bed and goes downstairs.

I am still quite tired but I have to piss. I get out of bed, slide the condom off and drop it in the bedside wastebasket. I pull on my boxers. I walk to the upstairs bathroom. I turn on the light. It hurts my eyes.
I take a lean against the wall behind the toilet, lower the boxers, piss. Better. I shake off and fully open my eyes. What do I see?

An extremely white penis. Extremely white because it is offset by the livid red background of my testicles. My pubes are matted and bedewed with blood. Blood on the back of my hand. Blood all inside my boxers. Everything is white and red. I’m dizzy. I almost black out.

Up until that point I’d never seen my entire groin covering in dark red blood (with the exception of my penis, which was all the more disturbing somehow – white on blood-red). I see. I see why she was apologizing. Maybe she said something before we began, but I was half-way asleep. Maybe she said she was on her period.

She had gone downstairs to clean up and bring replacement bedding. I took a shower. It was some time before I went to sleep. I dreamt badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment