Saturday 3 August 2013

Raven-Symone: 'My Sexual Orientation Is Mine'


Raven-Symone: 'My Sexual Orientation Is Mine'


Raven-Symoné has never talked about her dating life, and she isn't going to start now, she says. 

According to the National Enquirer, Symoné is currently living in her New York City condo with girlfriend AzMarie Livingston, a contestant on America's Next Top Model

While not commenting on the report, Symoné did address the rumors in her own way and Tweeted Friday: "I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life." 

"However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay," she Tweeted. "To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!" 

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.


Symoné may have been private all these years, but the Sister Act on Broadway star has been adamant about not needing a man. 

"I'm the type of person, if I think you're cute, I'll go, 'Whew, you are sexy!' " the recently slimmed-down starlet said on The Wendy Williams Show a year ago. "But I'll walk away because I don't want to talk to you. I just want to tell you how you look." 

Around the time of that interview, the former State of Georgia star also told Jet magazine that her "perfect guy right now would be a mannequin – one that comes alive only when I need him to." 




Latest Updates:


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment