Saturday 3 August 2013

Lisa D'Amato of America's Next Top Model Expecting a Son

Lisa D'Amato of America's Next Top Model Expecting a Son



Finally, some happy news for America's Next Top Model star Lisa D'Amato. 

She's five months pregnant with a son, she confirms. 

"I'm very excited to be the mom I didn't get to have growing up ... I've always dreamt of that day," D'Amato, 31 writes

"I will be the best mother – trust that. By the time my nose is 100 percent healed from my accident I will have a new baby boy ... to share with my amazing husband." 

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.


D'Amato, who married Adam Friedman last September, released photos of her sonogram to E! News (who was first to report the pregnancy), showing off her growing bump and noting that being with child was definitely not easy. 

"My pregnancy has been a complete nightmare, to be honest," D'Amato said. "I can't believe women do this on the daily! I haven't been bedridden or anything, but nausea all day and every day and only starchy, fatty foods help it subside. ... Pregnancy is a b––!" 

Not that the model isn't still going to the gym to protect her assets. She'll keep working out as long as possible "so I don't turn into a Cinnabon and can hopefully be a MILF in a month's time," D'Amato joked. 

The pregnancy announcement is good news after a tough star to the year. After a freak accident in January, which broke her nose in several places and lacerated her forehead, lips and chin, D'Amato kept her humor up after a plastic surgeon stepped in to correct the damage.

"I didn't have the best nose in the world to begin win," she said. "Now I have a nice little nose job. I get a super cute nose."




Latest Updates:


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment