Saturday 3 August 2013

Raven-Symone Comes Out: Buzz


Raven-Symoné Comes Out: Buzz

Raven-Symoné is staying silent no more. 

On Friday, the actress, 27, sent out a Tweetputting to rest long-held rumors about her sexual orientation. 

"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you," the That's So Raven star wrote, presumably referring to the Supreme Court's June decision to overturn The Defense of Marriage Act. 

This marks the first time the actress has insinuated her sexual orientation publicly, although she defended her right to remain private in May of last year. 

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.


"I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25-year career to disclose who I'm dating. And I shall not start now," she wrote among rumors she was living with AzMarie Livingston, an openly gay former America's Next Top Modelcontestant. 

"My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm dating to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life." 




Latest Updates:


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment